On August 20, 2020, the final conference of the research project BONEBANK in a virtual format took place with about 120 participants. The experts presented the project results and discussed with a scientifically competent and interested audience. The recording of the conference is available free of charge here https://www.winglet-community.com/de/content/bonebank-conference until further notice.
Thank you to Prof. Dr. Arndt Peter Schulz and Nils Reimers to give this brave and innovative idea of recycling stem cells in "waste" bone material in routine surgeries into this project!
- Life Science Nord Management GmbH, Kiel
- Næstved Klinikum, Abteilung für klinische Immunologie, Næstved
- soventec GmbH, Klein Wittensee
- Stryker Trauma GmbH, Schönkirchen/Kiel
- Universitätsklinikum Odense
- Universität zu Lübeck
Interdisziplinäres Centrum für Biobanking-Lübeck (ICB-L) und Sektion für Translationale Chirurgische Onkologie & Biomaterialbanken (Klinik für Chirurgie, UKSH)
- Universitätsklinikum Schleswig-Holstein, Campus Lübeck